Are you ready to find the most suited research opportunity for you? Here's what you need to do:
- Search through our Faculty Sponsors list. If you've already been approved by the lab to submit a proposal for this research opportunity, you can start your proposal straight from this listing!
- Contact the Faculty Sponsors Contact Person for the Research Opportunities/Course Offerings that interest you most.
- Once you have gained approval to join the research, come back here and click "Start a proposal".
- Search for the Faculty Sponsor's last name.
- Click on the Course Title for Research Lab you are proposing to join.
- Read the instructions.
- Download the supplemental packet forms and complete each form.
- Click "Start" and be on your way to submitting your proposal.
- After you have submitted your proposal, print it, have it signed by the appropriate faculty/lab member, then deliver it to the front desk.
- If you've filled out a Packet A proposal, you will be notified via email of your acceptance status. If you've filled out a Packet B form, you will need to set up an appointment with a Student Affairs counselor to go over your Supplemental Packet information.
- Upon approval, you will still need to register for the course.